Wednesday, January 6, 2016

San Juan Del Sur Language School 01/06/2016

This is our blog about where we are now and how the Lord has prepared us for such a time as this. We are so excited for what is ahead of us. This path is not a surprise to the Lord at all, he goes before us and prepares the way. At this time we are heading out to language school for two weeks in Nicaragua. Please pray for us as we prepare for the months to come. I have felt very anxious at times, not fully knowing the language and also going to a country unknown.  I know that what the Lord calls us to he will equip us also, but we must lean not upon our own understanding but in ALL our ways acknowledge that he is Lord and his ways are much better than ours.   I have dreamed of this day since I was in college. My major in college was missions, who knew that it would happen more than 20 years later. Through many mistakes and turmoils, a lot caused from my own selfish desires, have not held me back from the amazing plan that God has. There is not a day that goes by that he doesn't call us back to his amazing Love and forgiveness. This same grace the Lord has shown to me and my family, we want to share with others. Our life is to testify of all that Jesus Christ has done in our life and the life of many others. Today as we write this, our hearts are humbled and in complete awe of such love the father has lavished on us. I am praying that as you read these weekly blog posts you will be blessed as well. Please keep praying and also following us as we post photos and share our journey with you. We wouldn't be here if it weren't for many of your prayers and support spiritually. Steve and I want to thank so many of you for loving us and keeping us accountable.  We may have moments of discouragement with the language but nothing that the almighty God cannot see us through. We love you all and can't wait to see what's ahead. Please pray for us as because at this moment we do not have a home in Nagarote. Talk about walking by faith and not by sight. Trust and obey, for there is no other way.
Bible verse for today;
But he said to me, “My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness.” Therefore I will boast all the more gladly about my weaknesses, so that Christ’s power may rest on me.
2 Corinthians 12:9




 

No comments:

Post a Comment