Saturday, February 27, 2016

Holy Sprit


Most people in Nicaragua, U.S. and in North and South America know the story of Jesus.  Almost everyone knows Jesus died on the cross.  Many people know he died on the cross for our sins.  Many, know Jesus was resurrected 3 days later and is in heaven.

However I think most of the people do not know they have power Heaven, God, and Jesus available in their lives every day through the Holy Spirit.  Christians could do amazing things if we allow the power of Holy Spirit to actively lead us every day.

 

John 16: 7-8

7"But I tell you the truth, it is to your advantage that I go away; for if I do not go away, the Helper will not come to you; but if I go, I will send Him to you. 8"And He, when He comes, will convict the world concerning sin and righteousness and judgment”

No comments:

Post a Comment